Generally the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Visa fee
- Two passport size photographs
- Supporting documents, as per the guidelines of the embassy
- Invitation letter from the Conference
- Duly completed application form
- The abstract must be written in 250 words (including letters and spaces) or less, excluding title, and the names of the author (s) and their institutions/affiliation.
Download Ministry Permissions
Note: All visitors to India require a valid visa to enter the country. Tourists wishing to visit India are normally granted short-term tourist visas, effective from the date of issue. Tourist visas are non-extendable and non-convertible. The Embassies, High Commissions and the Consulate Generals of India, will be happy to help you obtain Visa to enter India. More information can be obtained from this site.